Up to £24000 per annum + Commission Structure
14 days ago
NEW BUSINESS TEAM MEMBER
£24k base + Commission
- Annual Bonus
- Hybrid Working (after probation)
- Attendance Bonus
- Workplace Pension
- 20 day's holiday, increasing up to 30 (one day per year)
I am working with a Telecommunications company based in North West. Our client was founded in 1990's, they serve a diverse base of customers as they have a wealth of experience and know-how in finding the right solution.
Our client provides a range of services including mobile phone communications, vehicle tracking, voice telephony, and other data products.
About the role:
On a day-to-day basis, you will be communicating with the field-sales team and the role will consist of making outbound cold calls to book appointments for the Business Development Managers.
You will be cold-calling potential customers, qualifying new leads, actively pursuing dormant prospects with the aim to establish the decision-makers whilst building and maintaining your own pipeline.
- Proven experience in a telesales role
- Being a hard worker, proactive and enthusiastic
- Team worker in sales-oriented environment
- Self-motivated, confident and capable of using their own initiative.
- Ability to identify and create opportunities.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- An ability to speak to senior managers in large organisations to
- generate business leads and appointments.
- A willingness to make numerous calls with the resilience to cope
- with challenges and objections.
- Must be highly skilled with good experience in a telesales role