£20000 - £25000 per annum + hybrid, pension. additional benefits
27 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a PIA Administrator to join a leading company driving fibre delivered products and services to partners, businesses, and residential customers across the UK.
- Process all A55 and As-Built orders from beginning to end - including tracking of them at all stages.
- Manage a group mailbox coordinating and dealing queries/requests.
- Chase up outstanding jobs via OR, internal teams and build partners as deemed appropriate.
- Keep all stakeholders updated regarding A55s jobs / progress.
- Process any build partner whereabouts within 24hr period.
- Ensure all trackers are up to date, and complete gaps where required.
- An understanding of the PIA network & OR portal.
- Previous experience in a PIA Administrator role or a similar.
- Must have telecoms experience
- Great attention to detail
- Strong administration experience
- Strong IT skills
- Up to £25,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your up to date CV.