Sales Account Manager
Up to £25000 per annum
13 days ago
I am working with a well established and leading IT Provider, with over 40+ years of experience within the industry; they are now looking to expand their sales team.
Our client is actively looking to recruit a Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for finding and maintaining the relationship with customers and ensuring their technology requirements are met.
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Manage your own desk and treat as your own business.
- Prospecting: emailing, cold calling, emailing, LinkedIn activity, generally thinking outside the box.
- Characteristics - rapport building, think on your feet, ambitious, self-motivated, organised, authentic.
- Growing team with a fantastic backing of large, strong global organisation.
- Responsible for building own pipeline & customer base.
- No experience needed - all training provided.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and a team-oriented mindset.
- University degree or good A-Levels preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where hard work and fun are the key ingredients.
- Ability to work as part of a team and display teamwork.
What we offer:
- Hybrid Working.
- Potential to earn 6 figures within 5 years.
- Potential promotion and £2k salary increase 6-9 months.
- Culture: social events, supportive, fun, hard-working.
- Perks: Incentives (holidays, vouchers, lunches, spot prizes).
- Top of the range technology (laptops, screens, latest iPhone, etc).
- Subsidised health care/medical benefits.
- Annual Leave - 25-30* days plus B.H's + optional 2 weeks unpaid. *Increases with time spent.
- Progression Plan - training & mentor programme. Develop an enterprise sales/management career.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.