Sales Order Processor
£23000 - £28000 per annum + plus bonus & benefits
14 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this well established business based in Bromborough as a Sales Administrator.
You will be responsible for looking after the customer order from start to finish - this will involve:
- Taking the order
- Planning the logistics of the order to suit the customer requirements
- Checking stock and prices
- Keeping the customer informed throughout the order process
- Liaising with finance regarding the invoice and billing process
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £23K-£28K depending on experience plus annual bonus, 25 days holiday plus bank hols, private medical insurance and the opportunity to join a 'Great Place to Work' accredited business.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.30pm or 9.00am-5.00pm
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Sales Order processing experience
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work with technical information is preferred but not essential
Email your CV today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful.