Up to £25000 per annum + plus benefits
15 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Sustainability Assistant to join this well established energy broker based in Birkenhead.
With guidance and training from a consultant or director, you will be supporting the company to deliver a wide range of Sustainability and compliance services by working closely with our clients to help them measure, monitor and improve their sustainability performance.
The role will contribute to the retention and growth of our clients and services by delivering exceptional customer service. Duties will include:
- Help deliver sustainability assessments and audits such as BREEAM and energy performance standards
- Review and revise client sustainability proposals, strategies and policies.
- Research or review regulatory, technical, or market issues related to sustainability.
- Evaluating the environmental impact on our client's business activities through research and applying best practices in determining, measuring, and monitoring carbon footprint, energy use, water use, waste production, air quality and ESG impacts.
- Providing support to consultants that help them perform their duties quickly and accurately
- Produce client proposals and funding applications for sustainability projects.
- Provide technical or administrative support for sustainability programs or projects.
- Develop plans related to sustainability projects.
- Develop reports or presentations to communicate the effectiveness of sustainability initiatives.
- Create marketing or outreach media, such as brochures or website articles, to communicate sustainability issues, procedures, or objectives to stakeholders.
- Assess or propose sustainability initiatives to our clients, considering factors such as cost-effectiveness, technical feasibility, and acceptance.
- Promote company through business social media channels and assist the marketing team to produce content in blogs, website pages and technical briefings
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £25,000 per annum working Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm
To be suitable for this role you will have previous experience in a similar role plus:
- Advance user of MS Excel and Power BI
- Able to handle multiple tasks with interruptions
- Able to perform work tasks systematically and consistently
- Able to perform work with close attention to detail
- Able to process and maintain record keeping or filing systems
- Able to set daily priorities on workflow
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Flexibility to operate under pressure and adjust to changing legislation and project and program demand.
Email your CV today to be considered for this rapidly growing business - if you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful.