£18000 - £20000 per annum
8 months ago
We are looking for an individual with the technical ability and interpersonal skills to act as a first point of contact for IT related issues within the group.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing technical support to all colleagues across the group
- Providing communication to users on the status of their IT requests.
- Resolving hardware and Software related issues on a day-to-day basis
- Deploying PCs and associated peripherals across the group, including new installations and the redeployment of existing equipment to standards determined by the Group IT Manager.
- Generating and maintaining IT technical support documentation.
- Assisting in the upkeep of the company's CRM package
- Ensuring security applications and system upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops accordingly.
- Reporting relevant faults and maintaining logs.
- Maintaining the company asset database.
- Carrying out ad hoc duties as required by the Group IT Manager.
This role offers a basic of £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience, 25 days holiday, company pension, gym and outstanding office location.
To be suitabl for this role you will have:
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and 365
- Experience of iOS and Android mobile devices
- PC hardware fault finding and repair.
- Understanding of network technologies.
- Knowledge of Active directory
- Any Azure knowledge advantageous
- Excellent communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- A focus on customer satisfaction and the understanding the importance of tight deadlines.
- Good attention to detail
- Be an excellent problem solver and be able to complete work to a high standard.
- Team player
- A natural passion for IT
Due to the location of the office you must drive and have your own car.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast paced, forward thinking business where no two days are ever the same!
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been successful.