£25000 - £30000 per annum + pension, additional benefits
12 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a rapidly growing telecoms company based in Cheshire. My client is seeking an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer to deliver great customer service working in a busy Service Desk environment.
- To be first point of technical escalation from Junior 2nd Line Support Analysts.
- Provide technical resolution to end user Desktop and Network support incidents and delivery of IT Projects.
- Creation and maintenance of training guides.
- On-boarding of new product sets and subsequent training of support teams.
- Creation of knowledge base articles.
- Carry of planned upgrade and change activities.
- 2 year's experience on a Technical Service Desk
- Understanding of BGP, MPLS, VLAN, IPv4 and IPV6
- Knowledge of Databases: MySQL/SQL
- Knowledge of root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Understanding of Microsoft products and operating systems.
- Experience with Cisco and or Huawei.
- Experience in working with Dark Fibre.
- Understanding of ISIS, VPLS and VRRP.
- Experience of routing, switching and IP addressing.
- Experience with Microwave and Wireless Transmission Technologies.
- £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Additional Benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email and up to date copy of your CV. If you have not received a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.