Up to £25000 per annum + commission and outstanding benefits
almost 3 years ago
A fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager has arisen working for one of the UK's Top 100 best companies to work based in their Burnley office.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Establish and maintain key client relationships
- To provide clear and accurate proposals to customers, in line with their needs and requirements
- Presentation of solutions to all levels
- Fully understand project opportunities and milestones
- Drive sales of specialist service areas within the sales team
- Act as key interface between client and company
- Client profiling to understand customer's visions/goals/strategy
This role offers a basic salary of up to £25,000 but a very competitive commission plan and an outstanding benefits package including Health Care, Loyalty Schemes, Pension, Share Options, Duvet Days and Wellbeing clubs.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week (between the hours of 8am-6pm)
To be suitable for this role you will currently be and Account Manager with an IT or Telecoms provider and be looking to join a UK leader in their field.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.