£17000 - £18000 per annum
over 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this growing organisation based in Deeside.
You will be responsible for the accounts and administration function of this company - working a small team you will:
- Answer telephone and distribute calls
- Look after and manage emails coming into the business
- Liaise with suppliers and customer queries
- Input accounts administration into Sage - liaising with head office in Bromborough
- General office support to ensure the smooth running of the office
This role offers a basic salary of up to £18,000 depending on experience, 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), half a day off for your birthday,company pension and great working environment where hard work and commitment are rewarded.
Hour of work are Mon-Thurs 8.30am-5.30pm and Friday 8.30am-4.00pm
To be suitable for this role you will have previous experience in a varied office and accounts role, be a competent user of Sage, have excellent people skills and be able to work in a small team on your own initiative.
Email your CV for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.