£19000 - £22000 per annum + Pension, On-site Parking, Flexible Working
11 months ago
Accounts Administrator (FMCG)
Company: Small, friendly, very supportive and dynamic team.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am till 5:30pm
Salary: £19,000 to £22,000
Benefits: Pension, On-site Parking, Flexible working, Educational/training opportunities, Career progression.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel .
- Desirable SAP Business One
- 3 years' experience of working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports - desirable
- Input, Balance and maintain accurate accounts software, spreadsheets and ledgers
- Match purchase order with invoices
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Report consistently to your line manager
- Additional Ad hoc duties as required for the needs of the business.
Day to day Responsibilities:
- Manually inputting and reviewing goods in and out, for high stock rotation in warehouse
- Liaise with Suppliers re damages, incorrect or additional goods in queries
- Assist in reviewing goods out shipments including service costs
- Conducting credit searches on new suppliers and customers
- Assist in opening new customer and supplier accounts
- Serving as liaison between the accounts and various departments
- Developing a good understanding and relationship with all customers
- Advising of different payment methods and set up payment arrangements accordingly
- Assisting in the administration of different customers terms and conditions
- Work in progress reporting
- Production of delivery notes, sundry and ad hoc invoices
- Assist in creating debt chasing reminder letters, with follow up to automated reminder letter process
- Daily - Be aware of incoming and outgoing goods, people and service costs
- Daily - assist in purchasing supplies, coordinating service requirements
- Daily - Prepare and send delivery notes, collection notes and invoices.
- Monthly - File vendor bills and payment records
- Assist in coordinating reviewing and analysing monthly and year-end inventory.
- Organising and booking of company events and meetings.
- Ordering stationery and sending and receiving all post.
- Ordering products and equipment for jobs.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- You will need to be conversant with word and excel and will be using an HP Desktop