£24000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits
20 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head Office Administrator to join this leading property maintenance business based in Prenton.
This is a fast paced and varied role - duties will include:
- Greet visitors and direct to relevant departments
- Answer general telephone and website enquiries
- Assist with incoming/outgoing post
- Assist with the ordering of stationary supplies for Head Office and other branches
- Assist with Head Office related queries & questions
- Provide administration support to those working at the Head Office
- Assist with and monitor general in-house office procedures
- Support other teams with administration as and when required
- Attend internal and external meetings as necessary
- Arrange meetings, plan refreshments, take minutes and distribute
- Book accommodation as and when required Systems and Documentation
- Create and update shared folders and MS Teams
- Collate and process confidential information in-line with GDPR and company procedures
- Create letters and memos and distribute accordingly
- Create records and update systems as and when required
- Set up and update hard and electronic copies of folders including scanning and photocopying documentation
This role offers a basic salary of £24,500 depending on experience plus benefits.
Hours of work Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am- 4pm
To be suitable for this role you will have excellent administration skills and experience, strong communication skills and excellent IT ability.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.