£30000 - £35000 per annum + company van, pension, overtime
about 1 year ago
NMS are seeking an experienced Audio Installation/Service Engineer to join a well established Audio-Visual Company.
To provide installation and service cover predominately across London as well as travelling on a European scale. The successful candidate will come from a technical back ground with 3-5 years Audio Visual Installation/Service experience.
- At least 3-5 years' experience of audio and display installation and service within a commercial environment.
- CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, Coax cabling, 100v line, 1st & 2nd Fix
- Excellent communication skills, able to use initiative and professionalism.
- Experience of leading a team and working alone.
- Full UK Driving Licence which has been held for at least 2 years.
- Good PC knowledge
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of networks.
- CSCS/ECS Card
- IPAF, PASMA would be beneficial but not essential
- £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Mobile Phone
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
To be considered for this exciting opportunity to represent a company that is growing from strength to strength please provide an up to date CV. If you have not received a response within 5 days then your application has not been successful.