North West England, England
£23000 - £26000 per annum + company van, pension, overtime
almost 3 years ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced Audio Installation/Service Engineer to join a leading Audio-Visual Company based in Derbyshire.
To provide installation and service cover across the North West and further other areas on occasion.
The successful candidate will come from a technical/cabling back ground with at least 2 years Audio installation experience. You will be required to work alone as well as in a team dependant upon the scale of the project.
Flexibility is key as you will be required to work away from home on occasions.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Installation Engineer
- 100v line,CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, Coax cabling.
- Must have experience of audio installation.
- Excellent communication skills, able to use initiative and professionalism.
- Full UK Driving License.
- CSCS/ECS Card
- IPAF, PASMA would be beneficial but not essential
- £23,000 - £26,000 DOE
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
To be considered for this exciting opportunity to represent a company that is growing from strength to strength please provide an up to date CV. If you have not received a response within 5 days then your application has not been successful.