£30000 - £32000 per annum + commission, pension, profit share
about 1 year ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an exceptional Audio Visual Design Consultant to join our client an award winning AV Integrator.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience within the AV Industry and be familiar with CEDIA and AVIXA standards.
You will be the face of the company, meeting clients to understand their requirements to enable you to design and price their installations. Typical installations include within both the residential and commercial sector.
- Home Theatre - Design and Build.
- Home Automation.
- Intruder Alarms.
- Heating Controls.
- Lighting - Lutron/DMX.
- Electrical Installations.
- Background and Foreground Music.
- Access Control.
You will be supported by the Design Consultant and Technical Manager and report to the Operations Manager. Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Designing and pricing projects using D Tools.
- Following up with through sales process.
- Submission of tender documentation.
- Delivering presentations.
- Visiting architects to deliver CEDIA CPD.
Qualifications - Advantageous
- ESC - D, CTS - D.
Skills - Essential
- Exceptional people person.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A natural passion for the industry.
- Strong work ethic.
- Drivers Licence.
- £30,000 - £32,000 DOE.
- Profit Share.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity and work for a company where you're challenged and appreciated please send an up to date CV. If you've not received a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.