Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000 - £26000 per annum + pension,van, overtime
over 2 years ago
NMS Recruit are seeking Lead AV Installation Engineers to represent a well established AV Company based in the North West. The position is based in the Midlands, you will operate within in your region with occasional working away.
You will be responsible for 1st/2nd fix installations and commissioning of bespoke AV projects within the educational sector. You must have at least 2 years experience as a lead engineer, educational installation expereince is essential along with a full clean driving license. A CSCS/ECS is imperative, additional tickets such as IPAF/PASMA are advantageous.
- Installation of LED Screens, Video Walls and Flat Panel Displays, Projectors
- Installation of AV control systems
- Installation VC systems.
- Install audio equipment including speakers, amps, mixers, microphones.
- Ability to read, understand and follow schematics
- Conduct strong level of troubleshooting of all AV systems
- Structured cabling including pulling, terminating, soldering and testing all cable and wiring associated with audio/video cables.
- Conduct terminations in accordance with system diagrams.
- you must have at least 2 years experience as a lead engineer.
- £23,000 - £26,000 DOE
- Company Van, phone, laptop.
- Additional perks
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send an up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.