£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + pension,
over 1 year ago
NMS are seeking an experienced AV/VC Onsite Support Technician to represent our client a leading global company within Audio visual business solutions.
You will be based in Cambridge and responsible for multiple sites where you will manage all AV and VC technical faults to an exceptional standard. Your responsibilities will consist of;
- Respond to faults through the help-desk team and ticketing system.
- Site visits to diagnose and resolve any reported issues.
- Updating ticketing system within timely manner.
- Regular communication with clients on progress.
- Provide event management support, this will involve testing, monitoring and decommissioning of equipment.
- Stock management
- Onsite training
- Customer service review meetings
- Technically minded and have at least 2 -3 years experience in an Onsite AV/VC Technician role.
- Customer facing, you will need exceptional customer service skills being able to communicate all updates to clients within an efficient manner.
- Driver's license
- To work with a fantastic company where you are part of a team and appreciated.
- £30,000 - £32,000 DOE
- Fantastic annual leave structure
- Additional benefits.
Email your CV today to be considered for exciting opportunity. If you don't get a response within 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.