£25000 - £27000 per annum + pension, additional benefits
about 1 year ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced Audio Visual Service Desk Administrator to join an Award Winning AV Integrator based in the North West. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company that offers clear progression and development.
You will have knowledge of Microsoft office and have experience working in an office environment. Reporting into the Support Manager duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Take incoming service calls & deal with enquiries/product faults.
- Review client requests & allocate works to field service engineers.
- Schedule engineer call outs to site.
- Schedule planned preventative maintenance visits.
- Monitor client's assets and provide asset management and outstanding work reports as and when required.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely procurement of repaired/replacement parts and equipment.
- Maintain and keep up to date ticketing platform.
- Dealing with RMA's
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Strong Customer service skills.
- Excellent I.T skills.
- Knowledge of Audio-Visual equipment.
- £25,000 - £27,000 DOE
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please email and up to date CV. If you have not received a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.