£22000 - £28000 per annum + pension
over 1 year ago
NMS are seeking an experienced Audio Visual Service Desk Coordinator to join an award winning Audio Visual Integrator based in the North West of England.
You will be office based assisting with incoming service calls and coordinating fault/maintenance visits with engineers. The successful candidate must be highly motivated and capable of working independently and as part of team. Duties will consist of:
- Assisting with incoming service calls.
- Allocating works to field service engineers.
- Schedule engineer visits for faults and planned preventative maintenance.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely procurement of repaired/replacement parts and equipment.
- Technical knowledge of AV integrated systems.
- Experience within 1st & 2nd line support.
- Strong organisation and customer service skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- £22,000 - £28,000 DOE
- Pension Scheme
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this exciting opportunity and be part of a vibrant team with a company that is growing from strength to strength please provide an up to date CV. If you have not received a response within 5 days then your application has not been successful.