£25000 - £30000 per annum + additonal benefits
7 months ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced Audio Visual Service Desk Engineer to join an Award Winning AV Integrator based in the North West. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company that offers clear progression and development.
The successful candidate must have experience in the AV industry. You will have knowledge and experience in integrated audio-visual systems with the ability to fault find. This opportunity would also be suitable for an AV Engineer that is looking to move away from field element.
Reporting into the Support Manager duties will include, but are not limited to
- Assist with incoming service calls & deal with enquiries/product faults.
- Review client requests & allocate works to field service engineers.
- Able to provide 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support.
- Schedule engineer call outs to site.
- Schedule planned preventative maintenance visits.
- Monitor client's assets and provide asset management and outstanding work reports as and when required.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely procurement of repaired/replacement parts and equipment.
- Maintain and keep up to date ticketing platform.
The following are essential for the role
- Technical knowledge of AV/VC integrated systems.
- Experience in 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support.
- Strong Customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
The following are desirable for the role
- Networking knowledge
- AV over IP systems
- Control systems such as Crestron, Extron & AMX
- Salary negotiable DOE
- Fantastic development opportunities
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please email and up to date CV. If you have not received a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.