£25000 - £35000 per annum + company van, laptop, mobile,IPad
almost 2 years ago
NMS are seeking an experienced Audio Visual Service Engineer to join an award winning Audio Visual Integrator based in the North West of England.
This is a field based role which is predominantly based in the North West with National and international travel, flexibility is key for this opportunity. You will be carrying out AV Service Calls within commercial, education and corporate environments.
- Providing 1st line telephone support and 2nd line on-site support.
- De/Re-installing faulty equipment ensuring any programs or configuration files are installed.
- Preventative maintenance visits.
- Assisting with commissioning of AV systems.
- Customer training
- 2+ years experience as an Audio Visual Service Engineer
- Technical knowledge of AV Systems, AV control systems and audio DSP's
- Working knowledge of networking.
- Excellent fault finding skills.
- Able to read schematics.
- Clean UK drivers licence.
Preferred but not essential:
- Avixa CTS
- CCNA Certification
- £25,000 - £35,000 DOE.
- Company Van.
- IPad, Laptop, mobile phone.
- Pension Scheme.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity and be part of a vibrant team with a company that is growing from strength to strength please provide an up to date CV. If you have not received a response within 5 days then your application has not been successful.