£23000 - £27000 per annum + Pension, Health Plan
EVCO - 451241_1576056816
almost 3 years ago
NMS Recruit are seeking experienced AV Events Coordinator to work with our client a leader in the provision of Video Conferencing and Audio-Visual business solutions. The role is based in Cambridge, national travel will be required along with global travel on occasion.
- You will be required to coordinate the delivery of events which will include creating documentation to track resources and revenue.
- Ensure all relevant event management procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Customer on-site visits.
- Coordinate all activities throughout the event life-cycle ensuring client requirements are understood and met.
- Planning, budget monitoring and reporting.
- On-site AV Event set up.
- Experience within an AV Events background.
- Strong LAN/WAN technical skills.
- Excellent planning and co-ordinating skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- 1-2 years experience within AV Event set up.
- Driver's licence.
- £23,000 - £27,000 DOE
- Health Plan
- Additional Perks
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send an up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.