£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + additional benefits
over 3 years ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced AV project Manager to join a UK Leading AV Integrator. Ideally you will have previous experience within the Educational Sector, this is not essential but beneficial. Locations considered for this position are Luton, Stevenage, Northampton and Cambridge.
- Preparation of large scale projects, liaising with client/builders, arranging equipment delivery locations and timelines, surveying and organising installation teams.
- Day to day running of projects on site and off site dealing with any issues that may arise and ensuring the project runs smoothly
- Managing the engineering teams and other outside resources to ensure an efficient approach to the task.
- Sign off and hand over of the project including hand over documentation and a level of ongoing support.
- Design work for future projects will be picked up during certain periods. This includes AV system schematics, rack lay-outs and equipment kit lists.
- Project management experience - ESSENTIAL
- AV Industry Experience - Ideally within the education sector but not essential.
- Usage of VISIO, Excel and Microsoft Project
- System design experience (AV system schematics and rack lay-outs)
- CTS, CTS-D and/or CTS-I
- Any manufacturer training (Extron/Crestron etc.)
- £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Excellent Annual Leave allowance
- Additional benefits discussed at interview stage
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email an up to date CV. If you don't have a response within 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.