Halifax, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + pension, health plan
AVVCD - 414654_1581953193
7 months ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an exceptional Audio Visual Design Engineer to join our client a global provider of video conferencing and audio visual solutions.
You will be working as part of the Design and Innovation team responsible for developing solutions for customers. Working alongside the sales team and the client to develop functional specifications and kit lists. You will be responsible for developing the detailed design; producing plans, schematics, wiring schedules and network designs to industry standards.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of AV Systems and Video Conferencing technologies.
- Enterprise level solution design for large scale new build/ refurbishment projects.
- Experience of working with other trades.
- Understanding of AV systems integration with IT systems and IT networks.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD for 2D design work.
- Experience with AMX/Crestron, Extron, Audio DSPs, Cisco Video Conferencing end points, Digital Signage.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to non-technical project delivery team.
- Global travel required on occasion.
- Industry or manufacturer certifications such as Infocomm CTS-D
- Installation / Commissioning or Project management experience.
- £35,000 - £40,000 DOE.
- Health Care Plan
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity and work for a company where you're challenged and appreciated please send an up to date CV. If you've not received a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.