£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is a fast growing and exciting urban mobility company originally founded in Dublin, Ireland.. They operate shared bike schemes mainly in Ireland. Outside of Ireland the core business is providing complete fleet bike solutions and associated maintenance services to large corporations.
Our client has won some large contracts in London and are also expanding to more cities in the UK. So if you would like to join a team where you will be paid well, enjoy a great team spirit and the opportunity to grow, come speak with us,
We are looking for ambitious , flexible and reliable bike mechanics to join the The Movement!. Hands-on, problem-solving and enthusiastic mechanics who take real pride in their work , Our clients mantra is that "if our mechanics are successful, then we are successful as a company"
- Assembly and pre-delivery inspection ( PDI) of new bikes
- Repair and servicing of bikes, maintaining the highest possible standards at all times
- Diagnose required services, fault find and service bikes to enable them to return to the rider in a safe and fully operational condition
- Perform inspections to ensure no cosmetic damage, all electronics components and other essential components are fully functioning.
- Update our fleet management systems with newly built and repaired bikes.
- Regular Stock counts on parts and components to help maintain a good stock management process
- Health & Safety compliance with the company and country regulations
- Work efficiently and make sure the workshop is kept clean and tidy.
- Be committed to the best customer service
Job requirements, (must haves)
- Understanding and a passion for cycling , e- bikes and the outdoors.
- Comfortable using online technology in the job.
- Flexibility to work all over London. We have several locations opening up across the city and require some mobile working
- To be a hardworking team player, working together to achieve objectives.
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to roll up the sleeves and crack on and get the job done.
- The right to work in the UK and a good command of English.
- Be able to work weekends and part of a rota and shift work schedule.
- UK full/clean driver's licence
- Competitive salary.
- Being part of an effective team with great social activities.
- A great work environment with good colleagues where you can grow and develop personally and professionally.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . Drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.