£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
almost 2 years ago
I am currently recruiting for a part time/ADHOC Bookkeeper to work alongside my client based in Birkenhead.
The requirements of this role will involve working once or twice monthly to manage an internal clients accounts.
There will be 1 week you are required to work 3-4 days due to a backlog of work.
Hours are 9am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
This role also requires you to be able to use QuickBooks systems.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to -
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Develop monthly financial statements, which include cash flow, profit and loss statements as well as balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly returns, business taxes.
The skills and experience required for this role include, but are not limited to -
- Experience in using QuickBooks is essential for this role
- Previous proven bookkeeping experience is also essential for this role
- Ability to work on an adhoc basis
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to own initiative as well as part of a team
If you would like to know further information about this role, please email , or apply directly using the link below.