Irlam, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum
9 months ago
Our client is an exciting start up Telecoms business founded by a leadership team with extensive experience in the UK telecoms and major infrastructure sectors. Their mission is to build a high-speed fibre network providing fibre for all. They trade with communication providers and enable them to offer a range of services to their subscribers. This includes a 1GigBit internet access service.
The main purpose of the job is to act as a focal point for the development, documentation and promotion of structured ways of working across the entire company. Working with the Leadership Team, the Business Analyst will respond to the developing needs of the Company and be the "go to" person for matters around process and good practice.
Key Result Areas
- Work with the Leadership Team to prioritise areas of the business to which a structured approach to process description is required.
- Develop a series of presentation techniques that facilitate discussion, training and compliance review. These could include graphical, textural and aural methods.
- Demonstrate clear thinking about what good practice looks like across a wide range of business functions.
- Working with stakeholders to document processes and to force critical review of "as-is".
- Contribute to "to-be" state in accordance with Leadership Team objectives.
- Conduct reviews with all stakeholders on process improvements acting as a focal point for process improvement.
- As the role takes shape, move progressively through the business including interfaces to remotes system (e.g. API's and external users).
- Working with a wide range of stakeholders and reaching similar outcomes to those described in "Key result areas" above.
- Used to working with IT systems (e.g. API's) & physical processes
- Previous career in related technology or market place
- Working in a fast moving developing company environment (rather than an established player)
- Used to working with similar sized companies (200 staff, build / operate model)
Aptitude, skills and abilities
- Evidence of concise presentation of documents including text and graphical content
- Experience with typical tools and presentation techniques used by BA's
- Used to thinking methodically and pragmatically about business processes
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.