£28000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Fast growing innovative drinks brand are seeking an exceptional Sales executive to join the team. Founded several years ago the company is looking to further grow and expand its sales team.
This role will be responsible for building current distribution, driving existing sales and increasing brand awareness in the on-trade. The candidate will have the ability to operate strategically as well as operating in a real time environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Introducing the brand to targeted customers (ontrade and offtrade) around your targeted area in the UK.
- Nurturing relationships with existing accounts, activating the brand, undertaking staff trainings, masterclasses, incentives, events and promotions. This will require close coordination with the marketing team and consistent venue visits.
- Making sure the brand is maximised within the venues and marketing guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensuring the relevant listing status and menu presence in its accounts - including responsibility for financial and non-financial support
- Implementing staff incentives and monitoring/analysing results
Desired Candidate Attributes and Experience:
- Proven skillset in sales
- Sales experience within FMCG food/drinks brand
- Self-starting, being able to roll up the sleeves and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Good communicator
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Commercial expertise
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Analytical and numerate
- Full training & development
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.