£22000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £40K
7 months ago
Our client is a growing telecoms business that is now looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join the team. Our client has recently launched an exciting high speed internet project in areas of Cheshire where currently there are only poor, or expensive options for business grade internet. This project is Faster Britain, In short my client is fibering up the non-spot areas and have exclusivity to sell a faster & stronger, cheaper and more flexible Gigabit internet network.
- You will be expected to own the sales process, selling internet connections into businesses in the Faster Britain project locations.
- You will take ownership for outbound contact with potential prospects using multiple channels including telephone, social media, email, door knocking, meetings and networking.
- You will already be effective at using your personal network to uncover referral opportunities.
- You will possess a real ability to impact the performance of our business from day one.
- Goes without saying you will be familiar with CRM systems and have the capability of updating the leadership team with your progress against targets.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.