Up to £0.00 per annum
over 3 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a UK Sales Executive to join a leading Umbrella accountancy provider.
My client is looking for a highly motivated individual, who is driven to exceed expectations with the ability to develop new and existing client accounts. Your key responsibilities will be:
- B2B outbound telesales
- Visiting customers throughout the UK
- Account management of existing customers
This is a permanent role offering a basic salary of 30-40k with OTE 50/60K depending on experience. There is also a great benefits package on offer including 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, company bonus and incentives and BUPA after 1 years' service.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am -5.30pm.
To be suitable for this role must have:
- Previous experience of working in a targeted sales environment - experience within umbrella sector is preferred but not essential as industry-specific training will be provided.
- Ability to develop new relationships through outbound telephonic sales activity and client visits
- Ability to develop existing relationships in order to work towards challenging sales targets
- Competent using all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage data and enter accurately and efficiently into the company's database software
- Ability to work well under pressure both alone and in a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate consistently high levels of time management
- Happy to travel to client sites across the UK
Email your CV today for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.