North West England, England
Up to £32600 per annum + Car, Phone, Laptop, Pension
almost 2 years ago
** OTE £65,000 **
Due to its continued growth, a successful and reputable telecommunications company requires a Business Development Manager to attend appointments with key decision makers within SME and Corporate businesses, building relationships with them and selling the appropriate products and services. As Business Development Manager, you will be self-motivated and have the determination to close deals.
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, additional bonus, 20 days holiday, free parking, pension and personal progression with real long-term development opportunities.
Please note that this role will be covering the North West and there is a company car, mobile phone and laptop included in the overall package.
You will be selling a comprehensive range of mobile, data, fixed and unified communications services. Focusing on SME Businesses to Corporates you will take full responsibility for acquiring new business sales. As Business Development Manager, you will be expected to generate your own opportunities through various means such cold calling, networking, social selling.
- Create own leads and attend own appointments
- Attend appointments set by Telesales / Account Managers and negotiate the best deal for the company and customer
- Attend account reviews for existing clients as required by office, extending airtime contract and discussing other opportunities
- Prospect new business via referrals, networking and door knocking in the vicinity of appointments on the day
- Follow Company procedure in respect of prospects, daily planning and communication
- Minimise travelling distance to maximise efficiency
- Notify office of all activity with sales pipeline and communicate with relevant department
- An experienced sales professional with an exceptional level of business acumen & commercial awareness with a drive and hunger for winning sales and achieving success.
- Experience within B2B mobile industry not essential but preferred
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Proven experience in hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Tenacious in approach with excellent closing skills
- Excellent Time and Territory management skills
- Strong character who is self-motivated and capable of using their own initiative
- Must be extremely well presented
- Experience in B2B Mobile Industry
- Experience in VoIP / Landlines
- Experience in Telematics
Salary / Benefits:
- £32,600 per annum plus commission. OTE £65,000
- 20 days holiday, increasing each year by one day to a maximum of 30 days
- Bank Holidays in addition to holiday allowance
- Work place pension
- Attendance bonus
- Annual company bonus
- Company car, Mobile & laptop