Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £50000 per annum + commission, car allowance, health care
AVITS - 541241_1559917748
over 3 years ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager within the AV/IT Industry to join an exciting global collaboration company. This is a client facing role where you will be required develop new business opportunities in the UK and globally and up-sell with existing clients.
- Identify and win new accounts through effective new business development and account management.
- To manage very high revenue based opportunities commercially to meet revenue and margin growth strategies.
- Prepare, implement and execute strategic Account plans
- Promote and engage AV and VC solutions across your client base.
- Responding on RFP's ongoing to achieve the quarterly targets.
- Develop quality detailed proposals and monitor all accounts within the portfolio.
- Build and maintain account relationships and customer satisfaction which will require client visits.
- Prepare and Present Quarter, half year and annual business plans
- Provide weekly updates on pipeline of business
- 2+ year's sales experience in the IT/AV or VC industry and Software Knowledge.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills (verbal and written).
- Flexible to travel globally.
- Willing to attend and host customers at Technology events.
- Driven by targets and promoting new products and services.
- Basic understanding of contracts, Terms and conditions and the ability to negotiate standard and non-standard T&Cs.
- Understand basic financial rules, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cost of sale, budget, leasing.
- Deliver input to Marketing to pull together and lead sales campaigns (via planning).
- Ability to articulate in written format responses to customers day to day needs.
- £30,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Uncapped commission
- Car Allowance
- Health Cash Plan
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please apply with an up to date CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.