Wirral, Merseyside, N. W. England, England
Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join a well-established growing supplies company. Or client is a large UK independent supplies company that has a nationwide operation, our client employs over 400 members of staff and operates out of 30 sites.
The successful BDM will be responsible for generating new business along with managing an existing profitable portfolio of accounts. The BDM will ensure that business relationships are managed and maintained, and that value is added to the customer through proactive account management and new business
- Taking ownership of an assigned North West Territory
- Create and grow client base through new business and selling additional components of indirect expenditure in line with company's rapid growth plans
- Manage sales and performance of accounts on a monthly basis along with generating a consistent sales pipeline
- Manage existing client relationships by performing cost savings through the use of management information and tailored reporting
- Continuously collate and analyse data to learn and understand customer behaviour
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within account management and direct sales/ Business development
- Experience with performance management
- A good understanding of Excel
- Organisational & Prioritisation skills
- £25k base with realistic OTE.
- Commission Structure
- Company Car
- Mobile Phone, Laptop and Expenses
- Sales Support Team
- Continued investment in brand and advertising to generate new opportunities.
- Full product training and on-going support provided
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.