£25000 - £38000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is an award-winning independent brewery, due to continued success and an increase in production they are now seeking an experienced business development manager to join the team.
This role will be home based with regular trips to head office, you will be responsible for generating and developing new business along with promoting the band across the South West. You will work closely with the existing client accounts and continue to build on established relationships.
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Meet monthly quotas
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Implement strategies for retaining customers requesting to terminate or downgrade their account
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
- Other duties as requested
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.