Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£16000 - £17000 per annum + plus bonus (£500 per month)
7 months ago
£16,000 - £17,000 DOE (£500 bonus per month once working a pipeline of cases)
We are currently recruiting for a Case Handler to join a fast paced and growing organisation on the Wirral. As a leading player in the Conveyancing industry, our client puts their people are the heart of everything they do. They pride themselves on providing an exceptional service for their clients, as well as ensuring the happiness and growth of their employees.
This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part working with a brand-new client. As part of a high performing team you will handle a caseload of "clean" re-mortgage files from instruction to archiving whilst ensuring compliance with procedures, third party rules and regulations.
As Case Handler, you will proactively engage with our clients/customers and all parties, providing a friendly and approachable service, advising them on the process of re-mortgaging. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about delivering great customer service and working as part of a fast-growing team.
You will be required to work a flexi-shift pattern completing 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday with a one-hour break for lunch to be taken flexibly.
As part of a high performing team you will handle a caseload of "clean" re-mortgage files from instruction to archiving whilst ensuring compliance with procedures, third party rules and regulations.
You will proactively engage with our clients/customers and all parties, providing a friendly and approachable service, advising them on the process of re-mortgaging.
- Manage a volume caseload of remortgage files whilst ensuring excellent task list and pipeline management.
- To comply with completion targets which are set by adopting an effective time management schedule.
- Manage incoming calls in accordance with the telephone rotas set by your line manager/ Director.
- To be proactive and notify the management of issues requiring attention.
- To proactively advise customers on all aspects of the re-mortgage matter that you are dealing with.
- To comply with internal and external SLAs and CLC regulatory requirements.
- To comply with Anti Money Laundering Guidance issued by the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- To uphold a professional work ethic.
- To deal professionally with other lawyers and all third parties associated with the transaction.
- Ensuring a high level of communication with all parties at all stages mainly via outgoing telephone contact where possible.
- To ensure that an excellent level of customer service is always provided.
- To identify chargeable additional legal fees on all case and to report these to the customer within a reasonable time.
- To ensure that all activities and tasks required to be performed are undertaken promptly and proactively, prioritising where appropriate and support others to do likewise.
- To manage the expectations of external partners and customers.
- To have and maintain a positive attitude and flexible approach to your work and your colleagues ensuring the same care and diligence is carried out when working on a colleague's files as well as your own files.
- To deal in the first instance with complaints that arises on cases and seeking to manage these to a satisfactory conclusion in line with complaints procedures.
- Have up to date knowledge of Land Registry Rules, Regulations and Forms to enable the efficient processing of files from legal completion to Completed Registration and archiving.
- Have up to date knowledge of SDLT rules and regulations and to implement these into the processes.
- To be proactive in relation to suggesting ways of automating, streamlining and efficiency savings.
- To attend and pass all relevant training sessions requested by your Line Manager.
- Take part in team meetings to share learning and improve processes.
- Uphold a friendly customer service attitude.
- Ensure effective communication and implementation of company policies, procedures, plans and principles.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Demonstrating a 'can-do' attitude within the workplace.
- From time to time you may be required to undertaken other activities of a similar nature that fall within capabilities as directed by management.
- Educated to GCSE-Level standard (minimum Grade C in English Language and mathematics)
- The ability to handle clean cases from cradle to grave.
- Full knowledge of completing check titles
- Professional Legal Qualification or working towards this
- Previous experience of processing re-mortgage files in a volume environment
- Experience of case management systems in the running of volume re-mortgage sector
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills required
- IT / MS office skills (Word/Excel)
- Ability to manage own time and meet targets
- Problem solving