£19000 - £25000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is the worlds leading suppliers of heat tracing equipment for both process temperature maintenance and freeze protection applications, established for over 45 years with offices and distributors in over 50 countries worldwide. Due to continued growth within the business, we are now seeking a Certification Officer to join the business.
To achieve and maintain approvals by liaising with third parties. To update and maintain management systems and documentation under the guidance of the Certification Manager.
- Responsible for delegation, prioritisation and overseeing the work to the Certification Clerk.
- Responsible for running new product certification projects and updating existing product certification.
- Responsible for the update and maintenance of Trade agent agreements and certification.
- Obtaining and collating information necessary to create a product file.
- Responsible for organising and performing internal ATEX vertical product audits and ISO 9001 audits.
- Working closely with the certification manager for the upgrade and implementation of ISO management systems including creating, filing and updating work instructions, standard forms and job descriptions.
- Responsible for ensuring that new certificates, associated drawings and test reports are issued and filed accordingly.
- Creating an audit plan internal ISO and vertical product ATEX audits
- Raising Purchase Orders to cover all Certification costs.
Good communication skills and attention to detail essential, a strong team player who is also capable of working independently. Computer literate, experience of using Excel and Word, familiarity with Access and CAD is desirable.
- Please note we are happy to receive applications of candidates with all levels of experience, no experience within this field is necessary, full training will be provided !
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.