£68000 - £80000 per annum + + Bonus
24 days ago
Our client is a leading provider of CCaaS solutions / PCI DSS Compliant payment solutions, due to continued growth we are seeking an experienced Channel Development Manager to help achieve the commercial objectives of the company. The role is responsible for driving Channel Partner acquisition and helping to drive revenue and sales through acquisition of new channel partners.
Reporting to the Head of Channel Sales, you will manage all new Channel Partner acquisition efforts and support and feed business development aspects of the companies partnerships, with a primary focus on producing future sales revenue and lead generation. The role will balance partner acquisition and sales training with the focus on growing the future sales funnel via new partners.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
The role is accountable for delivering active and profitable Channel Partnerships through new Channel Partner relationships; The Channel Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Engaging with new Channel Partners working to establish trusted relationships
- Meeting and exceeding set revenue and margin targets
- Building and maintaining a constant/future pipeline of new Channel Partners
- Reigniting dormant relationships with existing inactive alliance partners
- Aggressively driving towards new partner relationships to maximise sales and develop partnership potential through sales best practices, promotions, training and support.
- Managing partnership agreements and providing status updates to partners during negotiation
- Communicating with potential partners on new products and service offerings
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Experience in solution software sales industries
- Successful achievement of £2m+ targets, consultative enterprise/solution or technical sales
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with key decision makers.
- Successful track record of partner development and sales growth through business development activities.
- Experience selling into the Call Centre market.
- Experience of working with Telco Carriers, CCaaS and UCaaS solution providers is preferable Knowledge of the payments industry and the PCI Data Security Standards.
Package & Benefits
- 25 Days Holiday
- Competitive base salary
- Competitive Commission Scheme
- 4 x Salary Life Insurance
- Vitality Health Insurance
- HealthShield Cash Back Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bespoke Discounts and Communications Hub
- Up to 5% Contributory Pension
Please note this is a fully remote role but candidates should be based in the UK
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below