North West London, London
£35000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is recognised as one of Europe's leading online retailers within the medical industry, due to continued growth we are now seeking an experience Amazon Channel Manger to join the team.
We are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Amazon operator to help lead the strategy on Amazon & other Marketplaces across Europe and the United States as well as the UK. This is an exceptional opportunity to play a key role in the rapid growth of the business.
- Full ownership of new & existing product strategies, pricing and promotional activities (including key paid advertising tools of Amazon Sponsored Products & Sponsored Brands) across all Marketplace channels to drive sales and profit growth
- Developing and monitoring KPIs for each Marketplace channel and building the Marketplace team
- Oversee ongoing design and development of existing Marketplaces and lead the launch onto new marketplaces
- Ensuring optimum product placement, merchandising, SEO optimisation and visibility across all Marketplaces
- Using channel analysis and insight to improve marketplace efficiency and drive sales.
- Ensure that brand and product content is always best in class, monitoring product performance and proactively seeking ways to improve it.
- Owning direct relationships with Amazon account managers to build strong mutual partnerships with Amazon
- Ensure the timely launch of new products across all Marketplace channels
- 3+ years' experience and a demonstrable success of successfully managing and growing Amazon and other major marketplaces
- Must have a thorough understanding of marketplaces, marketplace tools and advertising concepts, and marketplace industry trends
- Strong understanding and demonstrable experience with Amazon Seller central for EU, UK and USA (preferred)
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.