North West England, England
£28000 - £35000 per annum + Company vehicle
over 3 years ago
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Cleaning Operations manager to head up a number of sites throughout the North West area. Our client is an established growing facilities management business that provides commercial cleaning solutions, security services and CCTV solutions throughout the North West of England.
- Direct management of cleaning provision
- Liaise with supervisors/mobile team and on-site cleaning operatives on a daily basis to ensure effective running of multi sites.
- Working Closely with our BDM and Managers to ensure an excellent service is delivered to our clients.
- Producing weekly organisational documents to guarantee cover cleaning for Holiday and Sickness cover as provided for every site.
- Liaising with staff out of hours to report sickness and managing changes short notice to allow your mobile cleaners to provide cover.
- Reporting weekly to MD, Office Manager and BDM at Ops meeting.
- Heading recruitment assisted by our admin team.
- Interviewing and appointing the correct candidates for our contracts.
- Compiling COSHH Data/RAMS to all sites.
- Ensuring KPI's and SLA's are met/exceeded.
- Maintaining close working relationships with clients in order to develop a valued partnership.
- Ensuring all operational staff adhere to company policy.
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Completion of company requested administration duties on a daily/weekly/monthly basis or when required.
- Manage staff to ensure a well trained, highly motivated workforce. Including completion of staff inductions and in-house training
- Identify and report opportunities to grow the business, either by extending the scope of the contract allowing our BDM managers to grow our existing contract or sell other FM services within the company.
- A proven record of Management experience of staff and premises within a cleaning or trade industry
- Experience in staff training
- Relevant knowledge and experience within the cleaning industry role and a strong background in day to day operations
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- High level of experience in the use of IT, especially Microsoft Word, Excel
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- RAMS & COSHH Data
- Full Drivers Licence
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.