Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £18500 per annum + OTE £22,000
almost 3 years ago
We are looking for a Researcher to join our clients research team. Primarily this role consists of researching current construction projects to a high level using the telephone, internet and other communication sources to generate opportunities for our customers.
The ideal candidate would be an excellent communicator, with an efficient and polite phone manner. You must also have the ability to listen to, absorb and interpret information. Good written and verbal communication skills are also crucial, as is the ability to be flexible to adjust to fluctuating workloads.
- Collecting construction intelligence from industry professionals about forthcoming construction projects they are involved with
- Using planning applications and other sources to generate construction opportunities for our customers
- Using internal CRM systems to enter gathered construction intelligence
- Interacting directly with customers through our internal CRM systems to answer queries on project information
- Managing your own workload to ensure project information is current, accurate and delivered in a timely manner to meet department expectations
- Achieving KPI targets around project volume, quality of data gathered and call time and dials
- Liaising with other colleagues within the business
- Building relationships with contacts within the construction industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable - takes responsibility for own actions, keeps commitments
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Strong planning, organisation and time management skills
- Determined to exceed targets and objections
This is not an exhaustive list and merely outlines the key duties of the role. Other tasks may be required.
Company benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Workplace pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Reward Gateway
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Learning & Development
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.