Irlam, Greater Manchester
Up to £20000 per annum + plus generous benefits
7 months ago
£20,000 per annum + benefits
Working hours - 37 hours per week - flexible working hours so you can enjoy a relatively stress-free commute or work from home to create the best possible work/life balance that suits you.
25 days holiday entitlement, plus the 8 bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday
Our client, a rapidly growing telecommunications company are looking for a dynamic Customer Assistant to join the business to provide support to their commercial function.
Based on the outskirts of Manchester, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Assistant to join an expanding business at an exciting time within the industry. As a Commercial Assistant, you will be joining a strong team and a fantastic company who truly value, support and reward their people. Our client is offering a generous starting salary and an unrivalled benefits package.
Supporting the commercial function by maintaining accurate data in ERP System (SIMPRO) and specifically managing and raising estimates in the system. Tracking actual costs versus estimates and reporting these to the QS function. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to improve commercial processes.
- Ensuring SIMPRO input is optimised/accurate/up to date to help business track costs and drive Purchase order/Works order processes
- Collating/uploading data in a timely manner
- Completing reports and supporting management as required
- Attending Build partner reviews/meetings to support commercial processes and scaling
- Driving commercial process improvement to drive business efficiency
- Completing analysis and verification of submitted invoices to ensure on time accurate payment
Experience & Personal Attributes
- Business studies or other degree
- Good mathematical skills
- SIMPRO systems knowledge
- Experience of QS/Services procurement/contract management
- Relevant experience from the Telecoms sector would be an advantage
- Precise and diligent
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and make sound decisions accordingly
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel)
- Experience with MRP systems
- Generous pension contribution from employer
- 25 days holiday entitlement, plus the 8 bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday
- Discretionary Bonus
- Hybrid working/flexible working
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- BUPA Cash Plan and Wellbeing Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Mi-freedom - Reward and Recognition Gateway
- Annual Christmas closure between Christmas and New Year
- Bi-annual Company Events
Email your CV today to be considered for this role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.