£80000 - £90000 per annum + car allowance, pension
6 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Director to join a rapidly growing telecoms business based in the North West. The ideal candidate will have strong commercial and leadership experience with a passion to deliver across a joint venture business.
- Accountable for effective running of the JV business and functions.
- JV Programme Director - Owner of JV-level business plan, Overseeing the delivery of JV business plan and associated milestone plan.
- Chair of all JV Executive meetings.
- JV Governance Lead - Accountable for adherence of JV to contractual agreements and to agreed Governance framework, management processes and programme controls. Owner of the Governance framework, board reporting process, overseeing production of agenda and Board papers, cascading actions to Exec
- JV Resourcing & Supplier Management Lead - Maintaining the optimum structure and team for effective running of the JV, Managing performance of PM and Collaboration services supplier, and approving invoices.
- Perform responsibilities as defined in JV governance framework and JV control processes and ToRs, including Budget & financial management and Risk management
- Oversee Corporate Social Responsibility planning and delivery management
- Up to £90,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- Car allowance
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.