£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus, Healthcare
about 1 month ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Manager to join a well established fibre business. This role is suited to both Commercial Managers and Quantity Surveyors looking to step into a Commercial Manager position.
- To be responsible for the management and monitoring of both the financial and commercial aspects of works undertaken by the company by advising and supporting operational teams.
- To Quickly understand the Service Delivery Model.
- To be responsible for ensuring that projects have in place an effective risk management process and that business risk is regularly reviewed.
- To be responsible for revenues, operating costs, capital expenditures and efficiencies.
- To be responsible for Financial Management, Customer Relations, Supplier Management and Risk Management.
- 5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor role or 2 years experience as a Commercial Manager.
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Strong planning skills.
- Excellent contract writing skills.
- Strong IT skills
- Hands on approach
- £55,000 - £65,000 DOE
- Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.