Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000 per annum + bonus, additional benefits
8 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for experienced Connections Engineers to join an exciting new telecoms business in the North West with an established customer base.
This role is to provide the final part of the FTTP connection into a customer's property. This will involve:
- Installing a new cable from a local distribution point into the property. This can be underground, overhead from a pole or internally in a multi dwelling unit and then fitting the appropriate terminating equipment.
- Customer satisfaction is key aspect of any work you will carry out and first impressions count. You will need to be customer focused, polite and well-presented.
- You must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions. PPE will be supplied along with a vehicle, tools and the equipment required to complete every job safely and to the highest standards.
- Requirement to travel to and from various job locations within your designated working area. You must be prepared to work away from home to meet operational requirements if needed.
- Openreach FTTP Network, splicing and testing.
- Previous experience working overhead and underground or external network installation
- NRWSA accreditation.
- DBS Check will need to be conducted.
- Full UK driving license held for a minimum of 12 months
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Recognised fibre training accreditation equivalent to; BTSEC03, RC1, A8, A9, A12, A16, C4, E1, F5, F20, G5, H1, K8, N6 & N22, J5,J8
- Experienced in installing ONTs and CSPs
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- 1 day off for your birthday
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.