Irlam, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £30000 per annum + plus bonus and excellent benefits
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Content Executive has arisen to join this rapidly growing business based in Irlam.
Working within the Comms & Marketing team, you will be responsible for helping to define and deliver a content strategy to support wider marketing objectives and ultimately deliver against the business' ambitious growth targets.
As an ambassador of the companies brand, you'll ensure that all customer-facing content and activities align with the company values and brand image, culture, and tone of voice.
With a creative eye for design and love of innovative copywriting, you will plan, manage and deliver the business' content calendar for social, website and print media.
This is a permanent role and offers a basic salary of £20,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience plus a bonus of 15%-20% plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, your birthday off, private medical insurance and enhanced pension contribution.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience writing both long and short form copy for a range of media and platforms
- Experience with image editing, design and producing or coordinating the production of print and digital media
- Good working knowledge of social media platforms and how to create appropriate content for each
- An understanding of SEO and digital marketing best practices including AdWords and PPC advertising
- A good understanding of asset management processes and file formats.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- Knowledge of artwork design and specifications for print and digital media
- Excellent written English skills and a passion for creating innovative content and marketing campaigns
- Experience with CMS's such as Wordpress, Wix etc.
- Ability to liaise effectively with third party suppliers and stakeholders to ensure artwork deadlines and specifications and internal content calendar deadlines are met
- A strong ethic of business process improvement and a drive to define and innovate operational marketing processes
- Excellent I.T. skills (proficiency in Microsoft Office products)
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
Email your CV today to be considered for this amazing opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.