£20000 - £25000 per annum
over 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Copywriter to join the marketing team of an industry-leading business based in Chester.
- Use detailed knowledge to produce client specific reports.
- Check briefs from clients to ensure that the scope of the project is clearly defined, and the outcome is identified.
- To write high-engagement social media content that reflects the brand voice.
- Work under pressured time constraints to produce accurate reports to a high standard.
- Re-writing and updating information on websites and in company materials.
- Editing and proofreading your own work and that of others.
- Condensing complicated ideas into short, comprehensible clauses.
To be suitable for the role you will be/have:
- Degree education in an English or marketing related subject
- Flawless grammar and punctuation
- Priority management to complete assignments on a scale of importance
- Proficiency in sales and how such persuasion applies in writing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience of commercial writing and using an appropriate tone of voice for the intended audience.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.