North West England, England
7 months ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join this growing Telecoms Business within the North West.
This role carries primary responsibility for leading customer operations within the business. You will be responsible for all service delivery, assurance and internal IT support team. The role will involve developing a team to deliver outstanding results. Having the customer at the heart, you will develop effective relationships with suppliers and customers to ensure the company meets delivery and assurance SLA's, comply with their commitments in their managed service contracts and keep customers updated.
You will be looking to develop customer operations with a long-term strategic plan as well as implementing short term tactical fixes so that the company can continue to scale at pace without compromising excellent customer service.
To be suitable for this role you must have:
- Experience in a telecom / isp environment in customer service leadership role
- Leading a team - 20+ people
- Strategic vision to create and implement road map for customer services while putting in place short term tactical fixes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment in a growing business that changes constantly dealing with ambiguity in your stride
- Appreciation of ISP technologies / networks / products
- Willingness to be disruptive and adopt different ways of working
The ideal candidate is energetic, enthusiastic, ambitious and will have previous experience in a Telecom customer operations organisation. Having a vision and execution ability to deliver the ultimate customer experience efficiently is key.
This role will suit candidates who wish to pursue a career in the telecommunications industry with a leading company driving fibre delivered products and services to partners, businesses, and residential customers across the UK. The company is a fast growing business and the role will grow as the company evolves in the connectivity provider of choice.
This role offers an excellent salary package and outstanding long term opportunities.
Email your CV today to be considered for this opportunity - if you do not hear from us by 30th January please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.