£18500 - £20000 per annum + + company benefits
10 months ago
Customer Service Administrator
- Salary £18,500 - £20,000 per annum
- Location - Uttlesford, Essex
- Hours - 8am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday - (flexible for the right candidate).
- 6 month Fixed term contract
The duties of this role include:
- Front line customer contact including general client enquiries, submitting and receiving client correspondence
- Dealing with site personnel and engineer requests
- Source and place orders for materials and equipment
- Administration of documents and quotations
- Maintain and monitor commercial and regulatory paperwork
- Coordinate and maintain accurate communication records from site
- General administration - document filing, letter typing, emailing, document submission
The skills and experience required for this role includes:
- Previous experience in an admin, customer service or customer-facing role.
- Somebody who is used to working in a fast-paced, time-pressured environment.
- Confident in making outbound calls
- Knowledge of the construction industry is advantageous
- Able to use all Microsoft Office Packages
What else is on offer?
- 31 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Non-Contributory Private Medical Insurance
- Non-Contributory Dental Insurance
- Pension plan
- Eyecare vouchers
- Life insurance scheme