£18500 - £19500 per annum
over 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join Chester's leading employer on a full time, permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work within an award winning organisation with an excellent working environment.
The salary for this role is £18,500 per annum, plus an excellent bonus structure as well as a great benefits package.
The role is 37.5 hours per week and includes weekends and evening.
- Responding to and successfully resolving customer and owner issues within agreed Service Level targets
- Quickly investigating and understanding issues and coming up with a commercially-sensible solution, acceptable to all parties
- Maintaining thorough and detailed written records of all issues
- Proactively identifying potential complaints and issues and resolving these quickly to proactively minimise impact
- Escalating any urgent/ high-priority issues in line with company policies
- Provide a professional and compassionate service that converts potential complainants into advocates for the brand
- Identify any opportunities to up sell or cross sell appropriately with confidence and conviction
- Previous experience in a customer-facing customer service role
- Strong negotiation skills and a commercial mindset
- Good communicator - strong empathy and friendliness and a positive demeanour
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to convey ideas logically and systematically
- Excellent time management skills - able to manage own caseload and work to SLA deadlines
- Creative approach to problem solving - able to think outside the box to come up with a solution
**We will try to respond to each individual application. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, you have not been successful at this time**