£16000 - £17000 per annum + pension, training, team outings
almost 3 years ago
We are working with a market leading Motor Claims business based in Chester who are looking to add to their growing Customer Service Team. As Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for taking incoming calls from customers looking to report an accident. Our client is offering a competitive salary, great benefits, fun work environment and best in class training. This is a great opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor who is looking for development and career progression.
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job
If you have the passion, drive and ambition to make a difference and have the following skills, experience and attributes this could be the role for you:
- Experience liaising with customer on a daily basis
- A high level of organisation
- Exceptional communication skills, previous customer service experience of working within a telephony environment is essential
- Proficient with PC skills
- Capable of gathering, organising and managing information
- Experience of working in a faced paced working environment, working within a contact centre is desirable however not essential.
- Ability to multi-task & deal with several actions/ cases simultaneously
- Team working and working to tight deadlines
- Working within a Motor Claims/Insurance Industry is desirable however not essential.
Our client offers a competitive salary combined with a fantastic benefits package that includes:
- Causal dress code
- Company paid lunches
- Annual summer event party
- Paid team nights out
- Reduced breakdown cover
- Service reward scheme
- Annual Christmas party (Not to be missed!)
If this sounds like the ideal position for you then do not delay in applying today.