£18000 - £23000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Our client was established several years ago and is today is recognised as a prominent UK supplier/ wholesaler. Distributing over 20,000 branded consumables and equipment producst, our client is also a leading manufacturer of over 1500+ of their own brand label supply lines including everyday consumables.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Customer Service and working alongside Sales and Customer Service Team, we are looking for enthusiastic Customer Service focused individual to account manage the existing international client accounts along with assisting the Sales Team. You will also engage with customers in taking orders. Experience working with international imports & exports will be an advantage.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long term relationships with our customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Responsible for working with the Sales Team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Working alongside the Warehouse management to ensure Pallets for Care Home are being dispatch properly
- Ownership and management of logistics paperwork when booking the necessary courier
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
This role has an immediate start